Love the blog, check it daily. I'm a huge fan of the Royal Rumble – for me, it's easily my favorite show of the year. So I say it's never too early to start talking about this year's show. A couple questions for you:
1. Who is your early pick to win this year's Rumble? I'm thinking Daniel Bryan or CM Punk.
2. Do you think Brock Lesnar will be on the card this year? Or will he just continue this Mania-Extreme Rules-Summerslam then disappear run he's on?
3. I love your Rumble rants and see 2011 stands as the only show you haven't ranted on. Any chance the completest in you will check it out?
Thanks and take care,
1. I presume it's Bryan v. Michaels or HHH at Wrestlemania, so it seems more likely to be Punk who would then challenge Orton.
2. I think he's likely to work the show in some form to set up his presumed deal with Undertaker. Destroying John Cena to win the World title would be awesome.
3. There's always a chance.