So the current card, minus the womens tag-match on the pre-show:
* AEW Championship: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Hangman Page.
* AEW Championship Eliminator Tournament finals: Bryan Danielson vs. Miro.
* CM Punk vs. Eddie Kingston.
* AEW Women's Championship: Britt Baker vs. Tay Conti.
* AEW Tag Team Championships: Lucha Brothers vs. FTR.
* Darby Allin vs. MJF.
* Falls count anywhere: Christian Cage and Jurassic Express vs. Superkliq
* Street fight: The Inner Circle v.s. ATT
* Pac and Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black and Andrade El Idolo.
I'm pumped but seeing it how do you arrange this? The 10 & 6 mans are basically the same match so i hope they find a way to make them different. You got 2 matches that should just be straight up fisticuffs full of hate with Allen/MJF & Punk/Kingston, so you gotta have some space between them. Danielson & Miro i think have a real good shot of stealing the show and that might be the match that we need a breather after, and unfortunetly the womens title match is ther only one i see being put in that place. The talent in the two straight up tag-team matches should create bangers without much effort. The only sure thing is the main event, so who opens? And how do we build match after match leading to either Hangman winning or Omega somehow retianing and wtf oh btw Okada & Ishii are in the states that day (unfortunetly california same night, so my hopes aren't that high).