1. Cody Rhodes HAS to win the Royal Rumble as he's the only person left to credibly beat Roman Reigns AND have a long reign afterwards
2. Sami Zayn needs to stay a heel and if anything, become MORE evil as Roman's go-to henchman. The Lady Deathstrike to Roman Reign's Donald Pierce.
3. Ideally the Roman Reigns/Kevin Owens ends with Sami getting a DQ loss for Roman that lets him keep the belt. Then, as Sami prepares to cripple Kevin per his master's orders, Cody comes out to make the save, brutalizing Sami to an inch of his life as he tells Roman he's coming for him.
4. To increase this, we need Hunter involved as far as him directly interceding to shut down the Bloodline's BS so that the fight between Roman and Cody at Wrestlemania is a fair one.
5. Kevin vs Sami happens at Mania and Kevin finally beats Sami, as part of Wrestlemania being Bloodline's final end.
6. Post-Mania, Roman runs off to pout over losing both of his belts to Cody leaving Sami to go full villain and vowing to destroy Cody. Right down to assaulting Brandi Rhodes on the first post-Mania Raw to hammer home that Sami is irredeemably evil and will stoop to all sorts of lows to make Cody pay for destroying Sami's meal ticket via him targeting Cody's family for violence.
7. Sami quickly finds a new ally in Charlotte Flair, who seeing Sami has become the real Satan of Wrestling (a bit of a public diss at MJF, who in spite of all of his claims of being the devil is more “squire the dimness” in terms of villainy in terms of failing miserably at actually being worthy of the nickname “the Devil”) and pledging herself as his Hellfire Queen and aid him in destroying Cody. As far as evoking the Flair/Rhodes rivalry with Charlotte being jealous of Cody's success and popularity and to give Brandi someone to beat up once she reemerges from the hospital to seek vengeance on Sami for attacking her.
7. We in turn get the Summer of Sam(i), as Sami and Charlotte becomes the new arch villains of the WWE, crossing all sorts of lines with their evil as Cody and Brandi try and stop them. You can even do the “Dark Cody” angle as the feud escalates, where Cody ditches the crappy blonde hair as he realizes that he has to re-embrace his dark side to combat Sami and Charlotte's evil, in order to stop the two.
You and Fatness should do a podcast together. It would be four hours long but glorious.