What are your thoughts on Sheamus and what his legacy in WWE will be when he eventually hangs up his tights. The guy has seemingly been in WWE forever (or at least it feels that way lol) and accomplished just about everything possible other than holding the Intercontinental Title. How does a wrestler as boring as Sheamus manage to accomplish all of this:
- WWE Championship (3 times)
- World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- WWE United States Championship (3 times)
- WWE Raw Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Cesaro
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Cesaro
- King of the Ring (2010)
- Money in the Bank (2015)
- Royal Rumble (2012)
Are his thighs just that meaty that he couldn't be denied?
Sheamus was a prime example of how titles were so meaningless at that point that anyone could be a multi-time champion. He got on a pretty good run here and there, but was never going to be a top level guy and failed every time they tried to put him in that spot.