Hi Scott, hope all is well. I watched the PPV and while alot of it was good, some stuff I just did not understand.
1. Owen Hart Memorial Cup. Really nothing to say, other than that it happened.
2. The Hardys need to go away. It's over, move on.
3. How much talent can you debut week in and we out before you have more than two network shows?
4. MJF, if this is truly a work, I don't see the benefit for anyone. Also, MJF jobbed hard so I think its more than a work at the moment.
5. Enough with the Canadian Destroyers and piledrivers on the steps. Now that I am older, I look at it and cringe. It's not safe. Bleeding in the crowd also does not serve a purpose.