Just wondered what you thought about these matches that you haven't reviewed or aren't easy to find:
1. Jerry Lawler/Terry Funk empty arena match
2. Bret Hart/Ric Flair Iron Man
3. Bret Hart/Owen Hart Iron Man
4. John Cena/Randy Orton Iron Man
5. DX vs Legacy Hell in a Cell
1. Totally did review it when it was on 24/7. I don't have the review handy, but for what it was, it was a ***** match clearly. Terry Funk putting up the bluster at the start and then running away like a wounded dog once he suffered the slightest injury put it over the top for me.
2. Reviewed it ages ago, and I have it on a compilation tape from the good old days. I'd go ****1/4 on it.
3. Never sat down to watch it. I'm kind over Bret v. Owen for one lifetime.
4. Totally did review it. Orton tried to blow him up! How could I have NOT mocked that? http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/2009/10/26/the-smark-rant-for-wwe-bragging-rights-2009/ I recall really enjoying Batista turning on Rey Rey there.
5. Totally did review it. Hell of a match, and a totally different type of Cell match. This was just a QND review because I watched the show at the theater and never did a proper one, but you get what you get and you don't get upset:
" D-X d. Legacy in the final Cell match of the night, and this was a hell of a deal that JUST missed classic status because Legacy doesn't quite have the star power to pull off what they were going for. Basically Legacy has no chance, so they attack D-X during their wacky entrance and lock HHH out of the Cell after mugging him on the ramp. Then Shawn gets the everloving shit beat out of him for about 15 minutes, drawing some CRAZY old-school sympathy heat and just selling it like nuts. Finally HHH retrieves bolt cutters and roars back as D-X destroys them and gets their revenge. Awesome stuff, as D-X finally starts playing the part of the old war-horses instead of the super-cool upstarts they still think of themselves as. As a match there's been better, but finally someone takes advantage of the Cell tonight and gives us a DIFFERENT dynamic, and I enjoyed the hell out of this, even if you could see the storyline coming down main street. **** This needed Shawn bleeding like a exploded tomato in the worst way, though. "