Night 15 of the G1 Climax 32 comes tonight from Hiroshima. Here is an update on Night 14 from the New Japan website. The New Japan preview is available here. The full card can be found here. Five block matches tonight:
- C Block: Hiroshi Tanahashi (3-1-0, 6pts) v Hirooki Goto (2-2-0, 4pts).
- A Block: Kazuchika Okada (3-1-0, 6pts) v “Filthy” Tom Lawlor (2-2-0, 4pts)
- C Block: Zack Sabre Jr. (3-1-0, 6pts) v EVIL (2-2-0, 4pts)
- B Block: Tama Tonga (3-1-0, 6pts) v Great-O-Khan (1-3-0, 2pts)
- D Block: David Finlay (3-1-0, 6pts) v El Phantasmo (1-3-0, 2pts)
Goto, EVIL, Phantasmo and Lawlor must win their matches to stay alive in the tournament. Sadly, Great-O-Khan is already mathematically eliminated.
Complete updated standing can be found here.
The show starts at 6:30PM local time (JST), 10:30am BST, 5:30am EST and 2:30 am PST.
The show is as always available on New Japan World. Talk about it all here!