It’s ROYAL RUMBLE WEEKEND! Here are the rules for my official Royal Rumble Drinking Game. Everyone gets a number… then:
- If your fighter gets an elimination, take a sip.
- If your fighter goes over the top rope and rolls back in, take a sip.
- If your fighter is eliminated before the next fighter enters, finish your drink. (NOTE: #30 should take a full drink at the opening bell; you’ve got 45 minutes for it to wear off anyway.)
- If your fighter gets a time update from commentary (“I can’t believe he/she has been in there for 20 minutes!”, that sort of thing), take a shot.
- The Kofi/Naomi Rule: if your fighter is thrown over the top rope, has lost all contact with the ring, and is still somehow not eliminated, chug.
- If your fighter wins, slam two beers together and pour them on yourself like you’re Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Also this weekend, USA and Canada meet in a men’s soccer game that has major implications, and who thought we’d ever say THAT?
By the way, I’m picking up chess online for the first time. I haven’t played in 20 years. If you want to find me on chess dot com, let me know. Warning: my rating is somewhere around “does he even know how to string two moves together”.
But for now, you’re watching BOTCHAMANIA!
All right, folks, we’ve been over the rules. I want you to obey the mods’ instructions at all times. I expect a good, clean thread. Now — touch gloves, go to your keyboards, and come out posting!
ENJOY THE WEEKEND!