WrestleMania is just around the corner! So be sure to look both ways before crossing the street.
CageSide Seats news!
- According to Bet Online, all the titles are changing hands this weekend. Big E is the closest thing we have to a champ expected to retain.
- The Hall of Fame Ceremony should clock in at 90 minutes; TakeOver’s two nights will be two hours each; and WrestleMania’s two nights should be three hours each. AEW, meanwhile, will continue producing 74 hours of YouTube content.
- There were discussions to bring Gronk back for WrestleMania 37, but they went nowhere.
- Bea Priestley is done in Japan. Meltzer thinks she will head to NXT UK.
- AEW Dark tonight has the following: Matt Hardy, Kiss and Janela, JD Drake, Team Sea Stars (first win alert for Delmi Exo!), Matt Sydal, Jurassic Express, Bear Country vs. TH2, Ryan Nemeth vs. Fuego Del Sol (with JD Drake, Griff Garrison, and Marko Stunt at ringside), Team Taz, Uno/Stu/Reynolds in your mandatory Dark Order match, Red Velvet & KiLynn King vs Madi Wrenckowski & Vipress, and The Butcher in singles action.
And now, here it is, your Moment of Zen:
Keep it clean.