If I may-
Just watched it.
1. Fantastic production from WWE. They really are pros
2. I don’t know why. But the fact that AJ styles comes off as a hillbilly who drinks code red with a fat lipper in really helped it out
3. We love wrestling so much. But it feels like attempted murder way more when it’s not near a ring.
4. That being said. The tombstone looks ridiculous outside of a wrestling format.
5. It would have been cool as shit if the undertaker raised his hand and the druids just started fighting for him.
6. How fucking awesome would it have been when undertaker buried styles. Earl Hebner ran out in his referee shirt and motioned to ring the dam bell.
And another one…